Home / / Flat/Low Slope Roofing
Flat/Low Slope Roofing
Industry Leading Roofing Systems That Protect and
As the outer most layer of the building envelope, it’s extremely important to provide the best protection for your infrastructure. It is vital to install quality materials properly with highly skilled installers. A quality roofing system provides both protection from the elements and energy savings. Engineered Systems is proud to be your roofing resource to get the job done right.
Engineered Systems has installed over 220 million square feet of PVC roofing in Ohio alonesince 1985. The custom-fabricated, single-ply Duro-Last roofing system is ideal for any flat or low-sloped application. Engineered Systems has completed roofing projects for schools, hospitals, warehouses, manufacturing, restaurants and many more.
Build your own Specification at SG.Duro-Last.com
Duro-Last Single Ply Roofing Information
- Roof Membrane available in 50, 60 and 80 mil thickness.
- Duro-Last 50 mil membrane is manufactured with 28 mil of thickness on the top
performance layer, far exceeding industry standards as well as competitor systems with
equal and even greater mil values.
- Only product in the marketplace to oer prefabrication of the entire roofing system.
- A complete line of Duro-Last custom prefabricated accessories is available for all
- Single ply membrane has a weft-insertion anti-wicking scrim with a density of 18 by 14
threads per inch – among the highest in the industry.
- Unique in the industry, Duro-Last offers a 15-year warranty with consequential damage
coverage for Duro-Last prefabricated roofing systems with no additional charge. This
warranty is only available for commercial applications. Additionally available are the 20,
25 and 30 year NDL warranties.